Do you know the population of Utah? So, to read about it, stay connected with us and read this article till the end. Where is Utah located? Utah is a state in the United States, located in the Mountain West subregion of the Western United States. It is a landlocked state in America. Despite being a landlocked state, Utah is a beautiful state. It is popularly known for its skiing, with the mountains near Salt Lake City collecting an average of 500 inches of snow per year. Unfortunately, Utah is one of the most expensive states in the country to live in. Therefore, check your budget once before going to Utah. Let’s come back to the population of Utah.
What Is The Population Of Utah?
The population of Utah is 3,373,162 as of 2022. Utah State is currently the 4th fastest growing state in the United States. It currently enjoys a growth rate of 1.64%, which ranks 4th in the country. Being located in the central southern sector of the U.S. The state of Utah is the 13th largest state in terms of land mass, but it is very sparsely populated by comparison. About 80% of the population of the state of Utah lives in the surroundings of Salt Lake City, therefore, there are vast areas that are simply uninhabited. The largest metropolitan area in the state is the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, with 1.3 million of residents as of 2016.
Let’s know the population of St George Utah by city.
The Population Of Utah By City
There are multiple cities located in Utah state. So, the population of Cedar City Utah is 36,511, the population of Moab Utah is 5,430, the population of Logan Utah is 53,698, and the population of Salt Lake City Utah is 202,379. Similarly, the population of Provo Utah is 115,696, the population of Lehi Utah is 81,607, the population of Ogden Utah is 88,221, the population of Layton Utah is 84,665. And the population of Kanab Utah is 4,757, and the population of Vernal Utah is 10,277.
|Name Of City||Population||Density In Sq/m|
|Salt Lake City||202379||1828|
Population Of Utah As Per Year
The last census in the United States was carried out in 2010, and this revealed that the population of Utah stood at 2,763,885. This is an important increase of over 20% from the numbers declared in 2000. Utah’s population may be relatively small, but it is growing rapidly. By the time of the next census, figures should have comfortably exceeded three million. St. George in the state of Utah is currently one of the fastest-growing metropolitan areas in the country. So, according to the Census Bureau, Utah’s minority population is growing the fastest and quickly gaining on the white population as well.
Let’s know some facts about the population of Utah county.
Facts About Population Of Utah
The facts about the population of Utah are,
- The highest increases in the population were observed in the northern region of the state.
- Wasatch County has the highest increase in population that exceeds 23%.
- Primarily the population growth observed in most of Utah’s counties, some did see losses in population.
- The highest loss occurred in Emery, with a drop of 5.66%. Similarly, losses were observed in Piute County, Beaver, Wayne County, Carbon, and Garfield.
- The white population in the state of Utah is about 85.14% which is equivalent to 2,682,881.
- The other races’ population in Utah is 5.10% and equals 160,786.
You can know much more information on Caresguru
What Is The Population In Utah 2022?
Utah population in 2022 is estimated to be 3.42 million, ranks 30th populous, its area is 84,899 sq miles (219,887 sq km), ranks 13th largest in the United States.
What Percent Of Utah Is Mormon?
Statewide, Mormons account for nearly 62 percent of Utah’s 3.1 million residents.
What Is The Majority Race In Utah?
White: 85.14% Other race: 5.10% Two or more races: 4.24% Asian: 2.32%
Is Utah A Good Place To Live?
The state is known for its high quality of life, low crime and beautiful landscape. Utah is more affordable than neighboring state Colorado but offers similar climate and access to stunning mountains.
What Percent Of Utah Is Hispanic?
The Hispanic or Latino population is Utah’s second largest racial and ethnic population at nearly half a million Utahns (492,912) in 2020. This group grew by 134,572 people, increasing from 13.0% of the population in 2010 to 15.1% in 2020.
After reading this article, you come to know the exact value of the population of the state of Utah. In the state of Utah, 49.64% of the total population are female and 50.36% of the total population are males. Also, 84.72% of the total population speaks only the English language and the remaining 15.28% of the population speaks the non-English language. After English, the most spoken language is Spanish. So, this was all about the population of Utah.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Techkorr
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Populationzone